Hi again everyone. I just made a delicious lunch that I thought I’d share with you, plus I video’d how to enter it in CrossTrainer to show how easy it is.
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE (adapted from my Mom’s ‘Macaroni Casserole’)
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced lengthwise, then chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced in wedges
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 oz. light cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a non-stick pan, fry the vegetables and seasonings over med-high heat, stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with grated cheese. Allow cheese to melt then enjoy.
HOW TO ADD A MEAL IN CROSSTRAINER